Rose Milk Popsicle Recipe
Rose milk popsicle.A simple, refreshing and easy popsicle made with just rose milk.
We are heading down the finish line to the final days of summer. How can I finish posting the summer recipes without a rose milk popsicle post?
Summer is like living under a scorching hot sun. Sometimes, when I pick up Sanvi from school, I would think that I am being roasted by the sun. Its true. Believe me, the temperature had even gone up to 104 F.
My school used to sell colas all days and rose milk popsicle on few days. During the morning intervals, we used to stand in a queue and buy these summer treats. Each of us will buy one or two depending on our pocket money and exams. If we have some strict teacher’s class or test after the break, out of anxiety we’ll have one popsicle. If it was a library or PET class, then it would be two popsicles. If it was a special day like teacher’s day or children’s day, it would be two to three popsicles. That too, we’ll have to eat them in time because our interval would be just for 15 minutes. Our canteen would be quite far away. In that 15 minutes, we’ ll run to the canteen, wait in queue, buy the popsicles and have it in 5 minutes and then run back to class. Ohhh my God! Nowadays, if I have popsicle, I will need more time to relish it. Those days, it was merely fun to just have it. Wonderful childhood memories!
Gj prefers to have rose milk or rose lassi almost every other day. Since making rose milk is like a breeze, why not make popsicles out of it? We need to find ourselves constantly coming up with different ways to keep cool. Having rose milk popsicle is an excellent way to combat oppressive temperature.
Rose milk popsicle is very easy and simple to make. If you find the summer unbearable, then popsicles need to happen. Instead of making rose milk often, try this pinky rose milk popsicle and do yourself a favor.
Sanvi and Shreeya love these rose milk popsicles. Why? First reason: Its pink and cute. Second reason: simply yummy!
Alright, let us jump to the recipe. Are n’t they super easy? Enjoy this summer treat and mail me how it came out.
How to make rose milk popsicle:
1. Boil milk in a pan, and then cool it down. Then add rose milk essence and sugar. Stir well until sugar gets dissolved well.2. Pour the rose milk into popsicle moulds or any teacups till 3/4th of the rim.Freeze it for at least 8 hrs.Then take it out and carefully show the outer surface under running tap water. Gently pull out the popsicles.
Now, Rose milk popsicles are ready! Serve immediately.
- You can also use popsicle/ice cream sticks instead of the sticks that come with the popsicle moulds. Then cling wrap it with aluminium foil and carefully prick with a knife then insert ice cream sticks.
- If you do not have a popsicle mould, then use plastic cups or thick paper cups. Cling wrap it with aluminium foil and freeze it. Then de-mould it or even tear the paper cups gently to get the popsicles out.
- Add more sugar that you would add for the rose milk drink.
- For extra sweetness, you can even add condensed milk.