Murungai keerai dosa recipe, drumstick leaves dosa
Murungai keerai dosa recipe is a healthy dosa recipe that is made with dosa batter and murunga keerai/drumstick leaves.
Just few days back, I posted drumstick leaves adai and murungakeerai poriyal. I had few drumstick leaves left, then I decided to make drumstick leaves dosa. It came out so well, and we had it with garlic chutney and tiffin sambar. The ghee provides a rich flavor to the dosa. Even if you add drumstick leaves to the batter and make dosa, it still tastes good. I like the drumstick leaves fried in ghee. Once you make dosa, you will get a good flavor and aroma of both the ghee and drumstick leaves.
How to make murungai keerai dosa or drumstick leaves dosa:
1. Fry drumstick leaves in ghee until they shrink. Do not roast them.
2. Add little water to the dosa batter and make it little thinner. Heat a dosa pan. Take a ladle full of batter and spread it evenly in a circular motion. The dosa should be slightly thicker in size. Sprinkle drumstick leaves and drizzle few drops of oil on the corners of the dosa. When one side of the dosa is cooked, flip it over and cook the other side too.
Now, drumstick leaves/murunga keerai dosa is ready! Serve it with chutney and sambar of your choice.
- You can add the drumstick leaves directly to the batter and make dosa.
- You can skip frying the drumstick leaves in ghee. You can sprinkle them when you make dosa. Fried drumstick leaves in ghee gives a good flavor to the dosa.
- When you make a thicker dosa, it will be soft when you eat it.