Mango Juice Recipe, How to Make Mango Juice
Now the mango season has started. The first recipe that I made with mango is the Mango Juice. I just love mango juice or any recipes that have mango in it.
During my childhood days, I have seen my friends waiting near the canteen to buy Maaza. I would not be bothered much to buy it just because my mom would make fresh juice every day for our family. My mom would make a variety of juices, milkshakes and smoothies with the fruits available for the season. During mango season, she would make Mango Juice and milkshakes often. Sometimes, my mom would send it for my friends too.
As I told you earlier, I am planning to post many mango and raw mango recipes this year. Hopefully, I should be able to do it. Meantime, if you like mango drinks, then you can try out Mango Almond Smoothie,Mango Milkshake,Mango Banana Milkshake and Mango Lassi.
How to make mango juice:
1. Wash the mangoes, peel its skin and then chop them roughly. Add them to the blender along with other ingredients.
2. Blend them until smooth.Strain and discard the leftover pulp, but this is an optional step.Now, Mango Juice is ready! Serve chill with ice cubes.
- If you want you could add water and dilute the juice.
- Avoid fibrous mangoes, and choose mangoes that are sweet.
- You could add honey instead of sugar or jaggery.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of sugar based on the sweetness of mangoes.