Hot chocolate Recipe, Hot Cocoa.A classic and luscious warm-you-up treat made with a blend of milk, sugar, and cocoa powder. Enjoy this rich warm treat!
I like any beverage that has a flavor of coffee in it. I’ve never been used to drinking coffee, tea or sodas until 4 years ago. Gj drinks coffee thrice a day. Slowly, I got used to drinking coffee and tea. Now I have come to a point where I need coffee both in the morning and evening.
I like to try a variety of coffee. Few years ago, I posted a Japanese Coffee which has sesame flavor.
Here, we get so many flavors of coffee, but I like Hot Chocolate and Filter Coffee. I have already posted Nutella Hot Chocolate and I received many comments that it tasted so good. This Hot Chocolate is also very similar to the Nutella Hot Chocolate and tastes soooooooo good. It is easy and simple to make. Hope you all like it.
How to make Hot Chocolate or Hot Cocoa:
1. In a small mixing bowl, add coco powder, sugar and four tablespoon of milk.
2.Mix well and set aside. Meantime, bring milk to a boil.
3. Add the coco mixture and stir well. The milk and the coco mixture should blend well.
4. Simmer the flame and add the vanilla essence. Stir well and when the milk becomes frothy, switch it off.
Now, Hot Chocolate/Hot Cocoa is ready! Serve hot!
- You can add chocolate shaving at the time of serving.
- Add little or more sugar based on your preference.
- You can even microwave the coffee using the same procedure for a minute.