Garlic Chicken Recipe – A delicious chicken stir fry cooked with yogurt/curd and garlic.
Garlic Chicken is one of my favorite chicken recipes. It is very easy to make and goes well with any rice varieties or Rotis. Sanvi likes this chicken dish so much. If I make this dish for lunch, I’ll serve it with Pulao for lunch and Rotis for dinner. You will not get the flavor of garlic so much. The garlic flavor would be subtle. Try it out and your family would want more!
Recipe Reference.Ms. Fathima Shahjahan
How to make garlic chicken:
1. Cut chicken into small pieces. Grind green chillies, ginger, garlic, and peppercorns to a fine paste.
2. In a mixing bowl, add chicken pieces, ground paste,Curd/Yoghurt and salt.Combine the ingredients well, and let it marinade for one hour.
3. Heat oil in a pan, and add sliced onions and fry until transparent.
4. In medium flame,add the marinated chicken pieces and stir well. The chicken will start leaving water.
5.Fry until the chicken turns dry. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Now, Garlic Chicken is ready! Serve hot with rice varieties and Rotis.
- Use boneless chicken. Since I did not have boneless chicken, I used chicken with bones.
- Cook the chicken pieces in medium/low flame if not the Curd/Yoghurt will curdle.