Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe, Vanilla Sponge Cake
Vanilla cake is a basic cake and mostly everyone likes it. You can also make several variations with basic vanilla cake like vanilla strawberry cupcake, vanilla chocolate chips cake, vanilla sponge cake etc.
Sanvi loves this cake so much. I make it very often at home for Sanvi’s friends.
Beginners can make this cake very easily. I wanted to make this recipe since long time but for some reason, could not post it in my blog at all. This time, I wanted to make this cake and post it before Christmas. I am happy that I finally made it.
Hope you all like this eggless version of Vanilla Cake.
How to make eggless vanilla cake:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 oC. Sieve maida with corn flour twice or atleast.
2. In a bowl, add curd and sugar. Stir well.
3. Now add the baking powder and baking soda. Let it rest for 2 to 3 minutes. The mixture will be slightly frothy. Add oil and vanilla essence. Stir well.
4. Now add the all purpose flour/maida little by little and combine well.
5. Grease the baking pan with butter and dust it with a tablespoon of all purpose flour/maida. I have used the parchment paper instead.Pour the cake mixture to the baking pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted inside comes out clean.
Now, Eggless Vanilla Cake is ready!