Dahi papdi chaat recipe
Dahi papdi chaat recipe – A popular Indian street food snack made with cripsy papdis, curd, potatoes and sev.
I love chaat recipes especially the ones that has curd in it. When you eat this dahi papdi chaat, you would get a burst of flavors because of crispy papdis, sweet fresh curd, soft potatoes and tangy chutneys (green chutney, meetha chutney/dates tamarind chutney) etc. It tastes yumm!
I made this on sunday evening during India Pakistan match. Just loved it. Make sure you add the sweet curd instead of the regular fresh curd. When you have sev, chaat chutneys and papdis at home, you can make this dahi papdi chaat in no time. Try this tasty chaat and fall in love with it.
- The above ingredients are for two plates of dahi papdi chaat. Just half the ingredients for one plate of dahi papdi chaat.
How to make dahi papdi chaat:
1. Mix curd, sugar and salt and beat it well.2. Now line papdis on a plate. Top it up with mashed potatoes and sprouted moong beans.3. Top it with green chutney and sweet chutney. Then add the sweetened curd followed by chilli powder and chaat masala.
4. Top it up with chopped onions, and tomatoes. If you want you can top it up with sweetened curd and chutneys (green chutney/sweet chutney) again. Then sprinkle coriander leaves and sev.Now, dahi papdi chaat is ready! Serve immediately.
- You can add or minus any ingredient as per your liking.
- You can make papdis and store it in an airtight container and use it whenever you want for other chaat recipes.
- Sweetened curd brings extra taste to the dish, but adding sugar to the curd is optional.