Creamy avocado pasta recipe
Gj and I love avocados a lot. Earlier when I was not exposed much to cooking avocados, I would make Avocado Chappathi often. These days, I make so many recipes with avocados.
During the season of avocados, we make Guacamole a lot and have it as Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich or will just pair it with Rotis. For kids, I serve avocados in the form of Avocado Milkshake.
If my kids prefer something else other than Avocado Milkshake, then I would make Avocado Chocolate Mousse. They would do anything for this Avocado Chocolate Mousse. It is a perfect healthy dessert that you can make for kids anytime. It is very easy to make too.
This creamy Avocado Pasta is also very easy to make and simple too. It is very creamy and has a vibrant green color. All you need is just 15 minutes to make this pasta. You have to grind all the ingredients and then toss the pasta with this vibrant green ground avocado sauce. Wow! You need to try it for sure. You will love it!
How to make creamy avocado pasta or avocado pasta:
1. Keep all the ingredients ready by your side. Bring about 3 cups of water to boil and add salt. Then add the penne pasta.
2. Penne pasta will expand in size. While the pasta is cooking, lets make the avocado sauce. In a blender, add the avocados, garlic cloves, lemon juice, black pepper powder, basil leaves, water, salt and oil.3. Blend until smooth, and keep it aside. When the pasta turns tender, drain the pasta and then return it back to the pan.
4.Now add the avocado sauce, and toss until the pasta’s evenly coated. Before serving, sprinkle pepper powder.
Now, avocado pasta is ready!
- Avocados oxidize quickly after you slice them. So use the avocado sauce quickly, if not you can refrigerate it for up to a day.
- Instead of fresh basil leaves, you can use basil leaves powder.
- You can replace basil leaves with parsley leaves.
- You can use any pasta you want.