Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe
Chicken Seekh Kabab – A delicious and spicy kabab made from minced chicken.
I am a Kabab person. I like trying out vegetarian and non-vegetarian kabab recipes. Onl after moving to USA,?I came to know about different varieties of kababs. When we lived in Delaware, there used to be a Pakistani restaurant near my house. They made very tasty kababs. It is there where I tasted a variety of kababs and also learned to make some.
For some reason, they closed the restaurant and we also moved to California. Since then I did not have the chance to?eat a tasty kabab anywhere. I am still searching for a good kabab restaurant. My friend Sofia said there is a famous kabab restaurant in a distance of one hour. In winter with kids, I feel travelling one hour is quite equivalent to travelling for about 6 hours. Let’s see if we are able to go atleast once and taste the?yummy kababs there.
My mom tried this kabab recipe and asked me to give it a try at home. It came out very well, and we finished it in no time. It goes well with Mint Dip and Coriander Dip. I have already posted Hara Bhara Kabab recipe (a vegetarian recipe). Now, it is the time for a non-veg Chicken Seekh Kabab. Hereafter, in my blog you will see me posting a lot of kabab recipes. For now, please enjoy this Chicken Seekh Kabab.
If you are looking for similar Chicken Starter recipes, then you might be interested in:
Chicken 65 (Using Curd)?
Tandoori Chicken(Another Version)
How to make chicken seekh kabab:
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Add chicken to the blender and mince it. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, onion, butter, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, ginger paste, coriander leaves and salt.
2. Mix well so that the spices blend well with the butter. Grease your fingers with oil, take a small portion of the chicken mixture and make an oval shape. Do the same for the rest of the chicken mixture.
3. Put an aluminum foil on the grilling tray, and arrange the oval shaped chicken mixture with even spacing. Spray or drizzle cooking oil over it.
4.Grill the chicken mixture for approximately 15 minutes at 350 degrees fahrenheit in the oven. You can then insert skewer into the Chicken Seekh Kabab.
Now, Chicken Seekh Kabab is ready!
- Adding onions is necessary since it will will keep the Kabab moist.
- Do not substitute butter with oil.
- I grilled the Kabab and only then used the skewers, whereas you can use skewers just before grilling.
- You can also add chopped nuts to the Chicken Kabab.
- You can also fry the Chicken Kabab in the tawa pan.