Chicken Marsala Recipe With Mushroom Sauce. A wholesome and delicious meal of roasted potatoes, mushroom, marsala wine over the tender chicken.
When it comes to Italian food, my family is a great fan of Chicken Marsala With Mushroom Sauce and Eggplant Parmigiana. We would go to Olive Garden restaurant very often just to have these food. They taste so great and you would certainly love it. For some reason, I always thought Chicken Marsala With Mushroom Sauce is difficult to make and also I am not exposed to the taste of wine.
My friend makes very tasty Chicken Marsala With Mushroom Sauce and when I asked her for the recipe, she said we have to use Marsala wine. I asked my hubby and he did not seemed to be interested. Then, after few months when my friend came home, she said she was going to cook some Chicken dish that has mushrooms in it. While she was cooking for me, I was taking care of our kids. Once she was done, I was surprised to see that she had made Chicken Marsala With Mushroom Sauce for me. Ohhh my! I was simply jumping up and down and all of us just loved it. Then, I started making this dish at home.
Chicken Marsala With Mushroom Sauce is very easy to make and I am sure you all will like this Italian dish. Go for it and let me know how it comes out.
How to make chicken marsala with mushroom sauce:
1. Melt 1/2 cup of butter and 1 tablespoon oil. In medium flame, add mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes just long enough to get some color on the mushrooms.2. Now add marsala wine and cook for 2 minutes. Then add chicken broth and stir well.3. When the marsala sauce thickens, add the garlic and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add salt and pepper along with the dried parsley. Stir well.4. Add a tablespoon of all purpose flour and stir well. Switch off and set aside.
5. In the remaining butter and oil, add cubed potatoes and saute for a minute. Now add sliced onions.
6. Once onions turn transparent and potatoes are cooked 3/4th, add the bell pepper/capsicum along with required salt. Stir well.7. Add 2 tablespoon of butter and cook until the bell pepper/capsicum turns soft. Now sprinkle lemon juice and toss for a minute in low flame. Then switch off and set aside.8. Pat the chicken pieces dry with a paper towel. Season chicken with required salt and a teaspoon of pepper. Now coat the chicken well with 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
9. In the same pan, melt 2 tablespoon butter and a tablespoon oil. In medium flame, add chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until they turn brown on both the sides. Make sure the chicken is cooked and then transfer the chicken pieces to a large plate.
10. In a large plate, arrange the chicken pieces in the center and then spoon little Naked Spaghetti or cooked spaghetti, potato mixture and mushroom sauce on the sides.Now, Chicken Marsala with Mushroom Sauce is ready!
- You can make mushroom sauce and omit the potato side.
- Instead of Naked Spaghetti, you can add cooked spaghetti.