Banana muffins recipe, Easy banana muffins recipe
Banana muffins recipe, easy banana muffins recipe with step by step pictures. An easy, fluffy and tasty banana muffins made with simple ingredients. A must try flavorful recipe which would be an absolute hit with everyone.
Banana muffins are one of the easiest and tastiest muffins I’ve ever had. When you eat banana muffins, it would be very soft and rich in banana flavor. Sometimes, I would add chocolate or vanilla chips or even some nuts.
When I have ripe bananas and have to finish it off soon, bananas become muffins in my house. My family just loves them!
Banana muffins recipe variations.
- You can add nuts, chocolate chips
- For a healthier banana muffins, you can add rolled oats.
- For more flavor, you can a teaspoon of add vanilla essence or cinnamon powder.
Overripe bananas are best for banana muffins. So, next time when you have overripe bananas that have almost turn brown in color, do not thrown them away. Simply mash them and turn them into these delicious and flavorful banana muffins. You can also use them for making smoothies like banana oat smoothie, banana pear milkshake, banana spinach smoothie, oatmeal, ice creams like banana soft serve or banana ice cream, and cookies. The inside of a banana peel can be used as a shoe polish. So, don’t bin your overripe bananas.
Store unpeeled brown bananas in freezer. Whenever you have overripe bananas at home and you don’t have time for baking, just toss them, unpeeled in the freezer. So, whenever you need to make these muffins, you can just thaw and mash them.
How to make easy banana muffins:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin pans with non-stick spray or use parchment paper. In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. Set the sieved flour aside. In a large bowl, combine bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter one by one.
3. Mash it well using a masher. You can have bits and banana pieces here and there.Then add the flour mixture little by little.
4. Mix it well until smooth.
5. Fill the cup liners with 3/4th of the batter and place it in the oven. If it is mini muffins, bake it in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes. If large muffins, bake it for 25 to 30 minutes. Run a tooth pick and if the tooth pick comes out clean, then the muffins are ready.
Now, banana muffins are ready!